Great-Tailed Grackle at the Ukiah WWTP

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Approximately 0830 this am, I there was a Great-Tailed Grackle flying from the Russian River to the Sludge Lagoon. It was there for approximately 3 minutes. As I snuck in to get a better look, the Red- Winged Black Birds chased "them" off. There was actually another one that I hadn't seen. They flew together toward Hopland. Steve