Lawrence's Goldfinch in Fort Bragg

  • Adamson, Roger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2012
      I had a Lawrence's Goldfinch at my seed feeders in FB (corner of Alder & McKinley) late yesterday. I haven't seen it yet today. It was traveling with a group of American Goldfinch--they have returned, but I don't see their guest. First time I have had a Lawrence's at a feeder!
      Roger Adamson
      RHA
    • Adamson, Roger
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2012
        Ok. Last message re this bird. I have added a couple of photos of this Law Goldfinch to my smugmug site (radamson.smugmug.com). Good birding. Roger

        RHA