Cinnamon Teal - Reclamation Rd in Lake

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      I birded Rodman Slough and Reclamation Rd in Lake County today and saw a lot of great birds. At the south end of Reclamation Rd looking south into the rice fields, I saw a pair of Cinnamon Teal with a pair of Wood Ducks. That's a nice combination. There was also 2 pair of Gadwalls and lots of Mallards.

      Reclamation Rd goes south off of Hwy 20 between Upper Lake and Nice.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah