5/6: UWTP American White Pelicans

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      Greetings Mendobirders- This morning Cheryl Watson, George Gibbs, and I
      saw 2 AMERICAN WHITE PELICANS on the south pond at the Ukiah Wastewater
      Treatment Plant. Unfortunately, they flew off shortly after we arrived.
      Also of local interest was a female CANVASBACK on the middle pond. This
      is the latest county record that I can find by about 6 weeks.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA