Wandering Tattler at Glass Beach

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      April 30, 2012

      This morning 9:15 a.m. at the main Glass Beach beach, Fort Bragg, CA (on the rock frequently visited by turnstones) one WATA. The bird flew north to a seastack just south of Pudding Creek beach (where Canada Geese often roost). We got a good look at it on a Save Our Shorebirds survey. Migrating shorebirds are passing through--especially Dunlin. Great time to be out at Glass Beach for botany and birds.

      Becky Bowen
      Caspar, CA