Re: [Mendobirds] Turkey Vulture Copulation or Gay Deceiver

  • Vishnu Vishnu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 1:25 AM
      That's an incredible picture, birdman. Such detail & facial expression!
      My *Birder's Handbook* indicates that Turkey Vultures are Monogamous,
      however - like all good American birds should be. But even more worrisome;
      as I look closer at your picture, I'm wondering... are you *sure* that
      "female" is *really* a female?