Re: Dipper Nest

  • Jim Armstrong
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2012
      Good find! It looks to be the most secure nest location we’ve seen there.
      They were very active this afternoon with at least one of them hanging on the sheer concrete beneath the nest.
      I watched them fly out of sight up the reach north of the new bridge toward the quarry.
      Maybe we will have to coordinate observations to see if they are two couples or one.
      Jim Armstrong