American Crow

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
      I've spotted another American Crow. It is currently hanging around near some bird feeders at the Sea Bird Lodge in the back (in a pine tree).....

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
        Sea Bird Lodge is on the corner of Main and South streets in Fort Bragg. The pine is behind the lodge on the office side near Franklin Street and the small field between the Dept of Social Services and the lodge.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
          I went back later to see if the bird was still there....it wasn't....

          From: Lisa Walker (Feather) <feather7023@...>

          To: mendobirds@yahoogroups.com

          Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 2:06 PM