Bald Eagle - Hopland

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2012
      13 April 2012 - Ed Owens, a local Hopland neighbor, called me this morning to report a mature BALD EAGLE along Feliz Creek right below my house. Over the last couple months there have been 1 to 2 mature birds reported along the Russian River between Hopland and the SON/MEN county line. For the last couple years I have suspected nesting in this region, but as of yet no one has located a nest .... So maybe this year! Good Birding. Bob Keiffer

    • Robert Keiffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2014
        10 January 2013 - Friday - 8:00AM - One adult Bald Eagle crossed University Road heading towards the Old River Road & Russian River ...all northeast of Hopland. Good birding. Bob Keiffer. rjkeiffer@...

        [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
        Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
        4070 University Rd.
        Hopland, CA 95449