Western Kingbird - Ocean Mdws 4/8

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      Sun, 8 April 2012 -- While making coffee to power our morning, a Western Kingbird
      landed briefly in the yard.  Cedar Waxwings, the N Mockingbird, a Rufous Hummer,
      a 'Sooty' Fox Sparrow, and Pine Siskins are still here in the neighborhood.

      Yesterday, 4/7, we saw the Steller's Jay and an Orange-crowned Warbler in the yard.

      Karen and Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California