Bald Eagles

  • patti.boatwright
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2012
      Driving from Potter Valley west on Highway 20 Wednesday morning, glanced to my right and saw a pair of Bald Eagles flying together along the river. Always a treat to see them. I also had a Varied Thrush pass through my feeder area. They are probably fairly common, but that's the first one I've seen here since I've been in Potter Valley.