Al made a brief visit

  • Jeff Petit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2012
      On Tuesday, March 20th Al flew in at 3:10 pm.  A western gull harrassed him for a bit, he only stayed until 3:30 and hasn't been back since (that we know of).  Jeff is on his way to the cove now to see if he's put in another appearance.  One of our crab guys said he's seen him off of Elk  a few times.  We'll report again later.

      Good Birding,
      Beth and Jeff
      Point Arena