Rose Memorial Park Birds

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Wed Mar 21, 2012--I had three orioles in the same tree today at Rose Memorial Park, a male (1st year) and female BULLOCK'S ORIOLES and the "BALTIMORE" ORIOLE. The NASHVILLE WARBLER and a ORANGE-CROWNED WARBER (maybe 2)continues. There was no sign of sapsuckers but both were there last week. There were also many Selasphorus Hummingbirds fighting (both ALLEN'S and RUFOUS).

      Add Killdeer to the list of birds that Starlings can mimic.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River