Male Rufous Hummingbird

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
      Finally. I have been looking constantly to see any Selasphorus ever since the reports on the coast and in Sonoma County. This morning I saw my first one, a male Rufous, at one of my feeders.

      My location is Rogina Heights, just east of Ukiah and north of Talmage.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah
    • Goodhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2012
        HI

        I've had my first really bright Rufous hummer at my feeders since Monday.
        I'm located in the Anderson Valley between Cloverdale and Boonville.

        Brad Goodhart
        Orchard House Farm