Waiting List Now for May Pelagic Trip

  • choatzin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2012
      Thank you for the many inquiries about this upcoming pelagic trip
      on Sun, 20 May. We currently have set up a waiting list. If you
      have not heard that you will be a participant and have sent an email
      in the past 24 hours, then you have been placed on this waiting list.

      I have kept your email addresses and phone numbers, if provided.
      People often do not cancel until close to the trip date, so if a space
      becomes available, you will have to make quick plans for accommodations
      in this small community.

      Thanks again for your interest.

      Karen Havlena
      for Mendocino Coast Audubon Society