OT: Small Girl Scout group looking for short presenter on Wilderness First Aid

  • mendojanet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hi - sorry for being a bit OT here but I thought an outdoors-oriented birder on this list might fit the bill.
      As an RN I was approached by a co-worker who has a group of about 5 8th grade gals who are studying outdoor and ecology topics. They are not looking for a major hands-on clinic or to be certified themselves, but to have someone certified in wilderness first aid to do a short presentation(1/2 hour to 1 hour).
      Weekends are best, early weekday evening is possible, and time frame is April or early May.
      If you fit the bill and are interested please email me directly and I'll put you in touch w/ my coworker.
      (ok, obligatory bird topic: an immature sharpie is keeping an eye on my feeders, and based on feathers waving around my unpruned perennial twigs, has had some success when we weren't watching.)
      cheers, and happy birding