MCAS Pelagic Trip - Sun, 20 May

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2012
      Due to publicity in Mendocino local media, this trip has not been as
      obvious as usual to Mendobirds readers.

      There are only THREE spaces available for the Sun, 20 May pelagic

      birding trip from Fort Bragg.  We will set up a "waiting list" for those
      who want to wait for a possible space to become open (after we
      reach our maximum).  IF/WHEN we reach the maximum, IF someone
      has to cancel, then a full refund will be returned to them.   But, let's
      wait to see how things go.  Here are the details:

      Sunday, 20 May, 2012, we will meet at 7:00-am for 8 hours out on the
      ocean, returning about 3:30-pm.

      Cost:  Check $105 --- Cr/Cb Card $110 (MCAS has to pay a $5 fee on
      each transaction).

      Please contact me by email, then we need your payment immediately
      (even though checks are not deposited unless the trip actually happens).
      Your phone numbers, land and cell, are needed, as well.  Thanks.

      Checks are made payable to: MCAS.  Be ready to mail to me (instructions
      will be given to individuals).  Sorry, we can't accomodate handicapped folks
      or children under 11 years.

      Leaders: Rob Fowler, Ron LeValley & John Sterling
      Vessel: TELSTAR, Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg

      Confirmations will be sent out later, with lots of helpful directions and info
      for your needs that day, such as waterproof shoes or boots.

      Thanks very much.

      Karen Havlena
      for Mendocino Coast Audubon Society