Allen's or Rufous Hummingbird here in Anchor Bay

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      March, 8, 2012 I believe it is a Rufous because I didn't see any green on its back but I can't be sure as the light wasn't very good. But definitely either an Allen's or a Rufous was fighting with one of our resident Anna's over one of our feeders here in Anchor Bay. I'll try to get a picture but these guys are moving fast! Lots of tail displaying - for a second or two.

      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay