Fox Sparrow (Red Taiga varient)

  • birdmanofthewoods3
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      I've been seeing this FOX SPARROW which appears to be the TAIGA VARIENT in my backyard for several months now. Is anybody else seeing these birds around? Please email me if you are seeing them. It would seem strange if I am the only one. Seen 2 miles inland from the ocean in Littleriver. The picture won't win any photographic awards, but is good enough for identification purposes I think. In the Littleriver birds folder.