MCAS Spring Pelagic Trip -- Sun, 20 May, 2012

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      Sunday, 20 MAY, 2012 will be the next scheduled pelagic trip
      sponsored by MCAS.  Our May trips out on the ocean can always
      bring surprises (remember ALL but one person on the boat last May
      got a very, big lifebird)!  There are NO guarantees on pelagic trips, but
      you will not get to see what flies by unless you are out there with us!

      The Telstar is getting a new engine, that will have much less diesel
      smoke, but it will allow us to go out beyond 20 miles!

      I will write again in March with payment details.  Please mark your
      calendars now, however.  Thanks!

      Karen Havlena