Al is back

  • Jeff Petit
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      An update from Arena Cove

      He returned this afternoon (was'nt there this morning) after approximately a week.  After a long preen and rest, we were fortutate enough to see him fly around the surfers, circled twice and land in his favorite spot.  Happy to have him back.

      Good Birding,
      Beth and Jeff

      P.S. - Always bring your camera - no matter how many times you've been there or seen that - you just never know.