Brown Pelicans - Lots!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      10 January, 2012 -- This morning, well over 200 Brown Pelicans have
      flown south past Ocean Meadows, Ten Mile River area.  Unfortunately,
      I can't leave the house, not even to go look over the bluff, to see if the
      birds are gathering at the river mouth.  Perhaps, the low pressure
      system is moving them.  Many of the pelicans are adults, some quite
      light, but still Brown Pelicans.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows/Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California