Snow Goose at Lake Mendocino

  • sauntergs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      This afternoon I saw a SNOW GOOSE leading 4 Canada geese flying north along the eastern shore of Lake Mendocino. When I was on the north end of the lake near the North Boat Ramp latter in the afternoon the snow goose called as it flew south with one Canada goose as the other three Canada geese also flew. The 5 geese met over the lake and flew together towards the southeast.
      Steve Grams