  • Jeff Petit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      There was a small white heron or egret feeding in the same pond as the Ross's Goose.  This could be a Snowy Egret or a juvenile Little Bue Heron?  Didn't see the feet.  We'll go back again today and try to identify it if it's still there.

      Is there a final compliation list yet?  Or where do we find it?

      Enjoy,
      Beth and Jeff