Canvasback

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
      Wed., Jan. 4, 2011

      I saw a canvasback at Lake Pennyroyal two days ago. I haven't gone up since to see if it's continuing. Also present were two American wigeon, two hooded mergansers, two buffleheads, 6 ring-necks, 22 ruddy ducks, and numerous uncountworthy coots.

      Kate
    • Robert Keiffer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
        12-16 January 2013 - One female Canvasback on Gielow/River Road pond about a mile south of Talmage. It is usually on the far west side of the pond with its head tucked under its wing. 3 Northern Shovelers were on the pond today. Good Birding. Bob Keiffer

        [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
        Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
        4070 University Rd.
        Hopland, CA 95449
        707-744-1424 ext. 112
        Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00

      • stevestump
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2013

          11/22/13 0700

          There are two adult male Canvasback at the UWWTP. Redheads are also still at the plant. Steve Stump
        • stevestump
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2014

            11/5/14 1pm

            There are three Canvasback at the Ukiah WWTP. Steve Stump