Gray Jays at Russian Gulch SP

  • helen.k@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      Leaving Ft Bragg this morning, one of the stops Bill and I made was at Russian Gulch State Park,  where we saw two Gray Jays fly in to the creek between the parking area and the beach,  and bathe, leisurely .   At last!  I've probably made half a dozen walks in Van Damme SP in the last few years looking for the mythical Mendocino County Gray Jays.  A very nice surprise.

      Helen Kochenderfer

      Santa Rosa