Sightings on Christmas Day

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2011
      Hi all,

      Charlene and I looked around the Fort Bragg area today(December 25) and found the following:

      Off the end of Ward Avenue north of MacKerricher State Park and at the south end of Ten Mile Beach:

      Black Scoter 13

      Long-tailed Duck 3

      Red-necked Grebe 2

      Lake Cleone Beach

      Red-necked Grebe 2

      Lake Cleone

      Green-winged Teal 1

      Bald Hills Road

      Say’s Phoebe 1

      Pudding Creek Beach

      Ross’ Goose 1 (flew north after we saw it)

      Caspar Pond

      Hooded Merganser 3 (1 male, 2 females)

      Ring-necked Duck 1 male

      Ron