Ukiah Sewage Ponds 4/15

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2001
      On the morning of Saturday, April 14, I had a male and female
      BLUE-WINGED TEAL at the Ukiah Wetlands (sewage ponds). The teal were
      at the east end of the northernmost large pond. Shorebird activity was
      light with only four GREATER YELLOWLEGS, two WESTERN SANDPIPERS, and
      four LEAST SANDPIPERS. Also of interest were a male COMMON
      YELLOWTHROAT and an alternate plumaged MYRTLE WARBLER.

      Good Birding
      Matthew Matthiessen