male Calliope Hummingbird/Hopland

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2001
      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 - A male Calliope Hummingbird was observed twice at a feeder in Hopland at 7:00 PM. The feeder was swarmed by numerous Rufous and Anna's Hummingbirds and the Calliope slipped in for a 30-second feed. I will check the feeder tomorrow, if the Calliope is still there I will post the information.

      Bob Keiffer - 744-1160