Re: Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in Fort Bragg

  • rha632
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
      Hi All,
      I have added a photo of the Y-B Sapsucker to a new folder called "Woodpeckers & Sapsuckers". I also put a higher resolution version of that and 3 other photos in a gallery on my SmugMug site. Please check it out and comment. This may be the first YB Sapsucker I have ever seen and I would appreciate any confirmations.
      Roger Adamson
      Fort Bragg

      --- In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, "Adamson, Roger" <rhadamson@...> wrote:

      > I found a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker in Fort Bragg using a small maple(?) on the southwest corner of McKinley & Alder. It appears to be an adult female--though I am no expert on this species. How common are they in this area?
      > Roger Adamson
      > Fort Bragg

    • rha632
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011