Fem. Bullock's Oriole & Palm Warbler

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      9 Dec 2011 -- Dorothy Tobkin refound the oriole, and it's a
      female BULLOCK'S ORIOLE.  This is a good bird for MEN
      in December.  We can still hope for "returning" orioles to
      show themselves in Rose Memorial Park, Fort Bragg, this
      winter.  There is still hope!

      Also, on the walkway to Glass Beach, there was a PALM
      WARBLER seen today by Toby.

      For Dorothy Tobkin

      (K Havlena)
      Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca