RE: [Mendobirds] Al has returned!

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2011
      If anyone can get a feather, I will get his/her DNA analyzed and we can sex the bird and maybe even tell us which island it was hatched on! I tried to get some surfers to do that last year, but no success.

      Ron

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2011
        Hi we are staying near Point Arena and would like to see Al on Saturday. What's the best way to approach and view? We've not been to Point Arena before.
        John Lace
        Grass Valley, CA
      • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 29, 2011
          Hi John,
          The best place to see Al is at the Point Arena Pier. There is ample parking. Walk out on the pier and look to your north. That is where Al hangs out much of the time. There might be people on the pier so ask them if they’ve seen Al. Everybody loves Point Arena’s most famous visitor. Good luck!
          Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay
          Hi we are staying near Point Arena and would like to see Al on Saturday. What's the best way to approach and view? We've not been to Point Arena before.
          John Lace
          Grass Valley, CA

        • John Lace
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2011