12/5: Second HREC Yellow-bellied Sapsucker

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Greetings Mendobirders- This morning I saw another Yellow-bellied
      Sapsucker at the UC Hopland Center. This was a juvenile bird, just
      molting in some red feathers on the throat. It was in an experimental
      plantation of exotic conifers several miles past the office area. Neither
      Bob Keiffer or I have again seen the male I reported on 10/26.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA