White-throated Sparrow

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2011
      This morning a White-throated Sparrow showed up at my feeders. This is the 1st one in a long time for me. I hope it sticks around. I have been hearing of high numbers of them south of us at peoples' feeders this year.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2012
        I had my first of winter White-throated Sparrow at my feeder today. A very bright adult with 2 yellow headlights.

        Dave Bengston
        Ukiah
      • Ron LeValley
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2014

          Hello birders,

          As of today, April 21, there is still a White-throated Sparrow at our feeders in Little River. Seems late, and it is molting into breeding plumage.

          Ron LeValley

          Little River