Red-naped Sapsucker Returns (LAKE)

  • Darlene Hecomovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      Maureen O'Reilly asked me to report that the Red-naped Sapsucker has returned to the Diener Ranch property where it was seen last December. She saw it around noontime today working hard on an oak that abuts the wire fence in front of the apple orchard where it was first seen last year. The orchard is just past the white farm house that is .7 miles from the intersection of Hwy 29 with Diener Drive. It is on the right hand side of the road as you are driving on Diener from the
      intersection.