Report from Point Arena Cove

  • Jeff Petit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      Hey Everyone,

      Happy Turkey Sandwich Day!  So far no report of Al the Laysian except maybe in Stornetta Public Land.  We saw about 20 black oyster catchers, 35 black turnstones, pacific loons, western grebes, white tailed kites, the resident red tailed hawks and assorted gulls - bonapartes . . .Great place to bird.  A local here says she has a Whiskered Screech Owl,she's rehabilitating.

      Best Birding,
      Beth and Jeff Petit