Hybrid Sparrow Returns

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      Hello all. I looked out on the thistle feeder in my parent's back yard this morning, and saw that the hybrid GOLDEN-CROWNEDxWHITE-CROWNED SPARROW that Oscar Johnson found last winter has returned. Its crown and back do not look especially different than they did last year, so perhaps it was an adult last year as well. Good birding,

      Matt Brady