Lake County

  • Dave Woodward
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 25, 2011
      Yesterday morning (Nov. 24) there was a male Barrow's Goldeneye in Clear
      Lake just west of Lucerne. It was in a group of Common Goldeneyes 150 yds
      west of Hwy 20 mile marker 16.57. I refound one of two Red-necked Grebes
      reported by Floyd Hayes on Nov. 22 in the channel at the Clear Lake Oaks
      Park on Island Drive. I also saw a Ferruginous Hawk soaring above the Stone
      Ranch in High Valley.

      Dave Woodward

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014