Chipping Sparrow, Mockingbird, Sooty Grouse, Dipper

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hi all,

      Today on the Little River Headlands there was a Chipping Sparrow at our
      feeder most of the day.

      Yesterday I saw a Northern Mockingbird fly over Caspar Pond and another fly
      over Headlands Drive just west of Highway 101 (Headlands Drive is just north
      of Van Damme Beach).

      And some belated sightings:

      On 25 October there were two Sooty Grouse on a private logging road just
      west of Irmulco Road north of Highwy 20.

      And once in September and once in October (dates dim in my memory I am
      sorry) I saw and heard a Dipper along Little River in Van Damme State Park.

      Cheeps, Ron