coots swim amok

  • "LFK" Liquid Fusion Kayaking
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      Been seeing numerous Coots on the Noyo River surrounding Dolphin Isle.
      This is a new one for me and numerous others, that is on the Noyo River.
      Also seeing Salmon running up river, well when they can get passed the
      guards (harbor seals).
      Best of birding today,
      Jeff

      --
      Jeff Laxier
      (707) 962-1623(office)

      The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
      -Claude Monet