Sandhill Crane spotted at the Garcia River Flats

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011
      10/28/2011
      When I got home there was a phone message from Mel Smith. Thursday mid-day he was driving towards Manchester when he saw a SANDHILL CRANE just off Highway One by the Garcia River Flats.
      I wonder if it is one the birds I photographed dancing in front of my home in Anchor Bay last fall.
      Best, Jeanne Jackson