Townsend's Solitaire at Little River Airport

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2011
      Sat Oct 15, 2011--This morning there was a TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE at the Little River Airport. It was near the marshy drainage area north of the West end of the runway. I could find few records of coastal TOSO's in Mendocino County using Ebird and Mendobirds but I'm sure there are some old dusty records somewhere.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River