Chukar

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
      I was riding my bike on Sanford Ranch Rd about 5:15 pm today (Friday) and I saw a Chukar crossing the road from east to west into Beckstoffer's Vineyard. This is directly north of the Talmage Post Office by about 1/4 mile. There is no doubt in my mind at all that this bird was released by the Buddhists, but it is still a very neat and pretty bird to see. The bird is a little wary if you try to see it and it stays on the ground.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah