Re: [Mendobirds] white fronted geese

  • Susan Tubbesing
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
      This was submitted yesterday, not today. I'm now wondering if
      perhaps this south flying flock wasn't reported as Aleutians
      sighted over Glass beach yesterday. The time ( after 2 pm) coincides.
      Susan

      --
      Sent from my mobile device
    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2011
        Both Aleutians and White-fronted are going by now. I've seen flocks of each
        species during the past week. This is actually pretty normal for this time
        of year. But still fun to see!

        Ron

        Ron LeValley
        Mad River Biologists