Nov 6th pelagic update-update

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      To all, There has been great response for the Nov. 6th pelagic trip out of Fort Bragg. There are only a few spots left. IF you have sent money but not contacted me please do so right away ... I am going by the RSVP contact list ... not when the checks arrive (it may take days for the mail delivery to HREC). You have my contact information on the prior posts. Good birding. Bob Keiffer