Nov 6th pelagic update

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      11 October 2011 - NOTICE - only a few spots left at the $65 rate (the cheaper $40 rate spots are already filled)

      The Peregrine Audubon Society was successful in obtaining grant money to help gather off-shore bird data during months where little or no data exists for Mendocino County. The grant money will subsidize the cost of two pelagic trips, thus reducing the cost per individual participant.

      Planned is a 8-hour pelagic boat trip aboard the TelStar with Captain Rick Thornton on Sunday, November 6th. Departure time will be 8:00 AM sharp. Cost per individual will be $65 for anyone from this point on (there are already 15 people signed up). Checks (sorry no credit cards) should be made out to the "Peregrine Audubon Chapter" and mailed to me directly at:

      Bob Keiffer - Pelagic Trip 4070 University Road Hopland CA 95449 707-744-1424 ext 112 rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...%3cmailto:rjkeiffer@...>>

      This trip is CHEAP for participants! We will go rain or shine as long as the sea conditions are acceptable. So, let me know ASAP and send your payment quickly ... the list will be "first come first serve". Again, there are already 15 folks signed up and I am going to cut it off at 22. Ron LeValley, Rob Fowler, and most probably Peter Pyle will be the leaders.

      Good birding! Bob Keiffer