4th Yellow-headed Blackbird - Ocean Meadows

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
      Fri, October 7, 2011 -- Today, an adult YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD has
      been feeding outside our house and around the neighborhood with other
      blackbirds.  This is the 4th Y-H Blackbird seen from the house since May, 2009.
      Also, this bird is Karen's 7th seen in Mendocino County.

      Jim Havlena
      Ten Mile/Ocean Meadows, north of Fort Bragg, MEN, California