Re: [Mendobirds] Three More Gtr White-fronted Geese around yard

  • Lisa Walker (Feather)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011
      you just reminded me: the other night a gal called from the tennis courts at Bainbridge park and then e mailed me photos of what appeared to be a Greater White-fronted Goose. She was worried that it wouldn't fly away (it was almost dark). I told her to herd it in some way to the bushes (the photos did not seem to show a bad wing or other injury), and to check on it in the morning; the bird had flown away at first light, apparently :)