White-throated Sparrow

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2011
      Mon Oct 3, 2011-- Has my first Fall/Winter WHITE-THROATED SPARROW at my feeders today at 2:15PM.

      Richard Hubacek
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2011
        This morning a White-throated Sparrow showed up at my feeders. This is the 1st one in a long time for me. I hope it sticks around. I have been hearing of high numbers of them south of us at peoples' feeders this year.

        Dave Bengston
        Ukiah
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2012
          I had my first of winter White-throated Sparrow at my feeder today. A very bright adult with 2 yellow headlights.

          Dave Bengston
          Ukiah
        • Ron LeValley
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 21 11:06 AM

            Hello birders,

            As of today, April 21, there is still a White-throated Sparrow at our feeders in Little River. Seems late, and it is molting into breeding plumage.

            Ron LeValley

            Little River