Lakeside County Park-Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      Yesterday mid-afternoon I spent some time scoping from Lakeside Park. There were at least 35 Red-necked Phalaropes and the first Bonaparte's Gulls I have seen this fall. I was able to get a good look at one of the terns in a flock of 4 or 5 birds and it was a COMMON TERN. Also there was a dark juvenile LONG-TAILED JAEGER. Jerry White